15.3.10

SHE IS INCOMPARABLE


 I think She is real great woman, she is so powerful, maybe it is the way she dress, so cool, but still feminine,BUT yes there is a but  it strikes me is that she often wear pants and boots, and she often wear black or dark clothing and yet they always fall, don't matter where she is or what she is wear you can't miss her presence. I will introduce her but I assume that you all know who she is....
This woman on the pictures is Emmanuel Alt , fashion director of Vogue Paris darling of the "evil" Carine Roitfeld. She is tall, very thin and has a "safe way", ie, not risk. There may be a little more daring when unstructured of clothing, big shoulder pads or printed, but If you look, the base of her dress is almost always the same: of course the black, gray throughout its range, beige color mink and green khaki ... It helps to combine these with some animal print, or add more striking, as the handbag, shoes or scarves. It is precisely when mixing which is the key. She is always perfect, because besides her body, which helps a lot, does not let trends absorb har style. I would compare it with Kate Moss ... if we think there is nothing special about har  of any other clothes tshe wear, but when she combined achieve a perfect style. For simplicity, the naturalness with which they are each garment. Set it in the black coat she is wears. If I look like I put Big Bird, but  it is perfect on her, and that gets pants add a touch more informal.
What do you think? The pictures I've uploaded the pictures I see her as a fashionista, because she is so beautiful dressed in the most important fashion shows in the world. And we worried about our closet.
xOxO Lj(L)














xOxO Liz