11.11.10

BlaCk to BlOg



Corset,skirt:HM/Chain:VD/Earrings/shoes:Primark. Jack,belt:Berska.

 
After a while blogging is pretty hard to blog again.
fashion is something I adore and I learn something new that I really missed ill keep updating my blog with or without pictures. 
I have done something between. unfortunately no pictures of it, it's almost Christmas and all shops are full of fun and beautiful Christmas dresses. as bloger fashionist and just can't wait for the latest collectiom of H&M and Lavin. I know what I want.the cute little yhellow dress its lovable ! even though I've been away doesn't mean i haven't followed my Fav bloggers. so big up for the bloggers that have been updatimg me all this while.

shoes with fur are IN this winter i got mine already ...will give you a sneak preview next week . unmissable item in ur closet this winter will be fake fur jackets , tiger prints and a braided puncho.
please bring joy to ur co-fashionista and wear Colour!